This meeting is a joint venture between the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and the London Society of Regional Anaesthesia (LSORA). The joint meeting aims to attract all budding and more experienced regional anaesthetists.
The symposium will be a series of exciting lectures provided by world experts from the US, Uk and Europe.
Topics covered include:
- Latest blocks in regional anaesthesia including serratus anterior
- Recent advances in regional anaesthesia
- Education in regional anaesthesia, how to achieve it and where are we now?
- Future technologies in regional anaesthesia
- What should we measure? Outcomes in regional anaesthesia
A programme with speakers will be advertised shortly.
A reduced rate of £360 (£270 for RCoA registered trainees) is available for those attending both the Joint RCoA/LSORA Regional Anaesthesia Symposium and the Joint RCoA/LSORA Regional Practical Workshop. Places for the events will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
To book please follow this link