This meeting is a joint venture between the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and the London Society of Regional Anaesthesia (LSORA).
The joint meeting aims to attract all budding and more experienced regional anaesthetists.
The symposium will be a series of exciting lectures provided by world experts from the US, UK and Europe.
Topics covered include:
• Latest blocks in regional anaesthesia including serratus anterior
• Recent advances in regional anaesthesia
• Education in regional anaesthesia, how to achieve it and where are we now?
• Future technologies in regional anaesthesia
• What should we measure? Outcomes in regional anaesthesia
The practical course is held on Wednesday 13th December, and the symposium on the 14th December. A reduced booking fee is available for those booking both days at the same time.
Booking and further information can be found here